The top five places to shop in west Edmonton
EDMONTON — The city’s west end might not be known as a shopping destination, but 124th Street and the surrounding area is ripe with sartorial charm for every taste and budget.
From streamlined silhouettes and eclectic prints, to chic accessories and vintage treasures, there’s no shortage of options to choose from. Here’s a list of the top five places to shop for womenswear on the west end.
- Shades of Grey Boutique (10116 124 St.) LA meets New York City in this stylish boutique, which sells everything from 7 For All Mankind and Paper Crown, to Rebecca Minkoff and Wren. Pop in for a chic separates, accessories and more.
- Miss Boss Handbags & Accessories (10120 124 St.) Every girlie-girl’s dream, this quaint little shop packs whimsy and charm into each square foot with its careful curation of bags, jewels, trinkets and more.
- Black and Bold (10826 124 St.) Chockablock full of current trends and timeless pieces, this eclectic boutique runs the gamut from rocker chic and bohemian flare, to sleek sophistication and back.
- Vespucci Ladies Consignment (12529 102 Ave.) Specializing in designer and brand name designs, this consignment store has something for every taste and budget. And with a wide range of shoes, bags and accessories to choose from, Vespucci has all the makings of a one-stop shop.
- The Pear Tree (12529 102 Ave.) With a wide range of sizes and styles, this boutique specializes in all-things fun and feminine. Geared towards a more mature audience, their designs are chic, timeless and fun.
View The Top 5 Places to Shop on the West End in a larger map
This is one moment in the Day in the Life of West Edmonton, a West Edmonton Local project conducted on March 12, 2012.